Should it become a social norm for guys to tell girls their penis size before dating? Or girls asking guys their penis size before dating?

Anonymous
I mean this way it would save all the trouble for girls. Cause all girls want at least a 5 inch or a 6 inch penis anyways so I bet it must be really disappointing for girls to date a guy they like who happen to be smaller than they expected. Penis size is really important to girls so I think they should know the penis size of guys who they are dating or about to date. Because if it's like 4 inches or smaller for example, the girls would be really disappointed after seeing it before sex and then dump him because of it. She would feel obliged to have sex with him right after seeing his small penis rather than rejecting him because she would be too scared to offend him. I can't imagine how bad that must suck for girls to be in that position. Cause once they know the penis size of guys they like before dating, they can save the time and trouble by not dating him.
Yes, girls should know the penis size of guys they like before dating
No, girls shouldn't know the penis size of guys they like before dating
GirlGuy
18
14