Is it my fault my boyfriend is calling me a slut, dike in hiding, gangbang lover?

Anonymous
Ok, so this one is pretty much all about back story. I have been very promiscuous in my life, i lost my virginity 6 years ago (i am 21) and have been with 26 guys since. Some serious relationships, most just flings to satisfy our urges. I used to believe myself a nympho because of how much i always wanted sex. I have only been with 2 guys in the past 3 years though. Also for the sake of the question; i have never been with a woman, i have never been gangbanged and i have no interests in either whatsoever. I am from a small town of the outskirts of a big city where no one seems to have anything better to do except talk. People i haven't even met talk about me like i am some kind of monster. They then talk to my boyfriend about how he can't trust me. Because apparently i have been gangbanged 3 times and there are high chances i might leave him for a woman. Everytime we get into a small argument it becomes a huge thing. He calls me a slut and a whore because of my past. He calls me a dike in hiding and a gangbang lover because he is believing the word of people who have never even met me before he believes my own. How the hell do i get him to stop believing the lies... What the heck do i do... When everything is fine, everything is fine he tells me he only gets angry because he cares about me and it hurts him that people say that kind of stuff about me. So how do i get him to stop taking it out on me?
14
2