Is it wrong to watch porn when you're in a committed relationship?

HoovesandHeartbeats
I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and for the most part it has been fantastic. We actually met on this site and were long distance up until about three months ago when he finally moved in with me. And like I said we were perfect. But a couple days ago I was playing with his phone and I found out he's been watching porn. I could not believe it. And the worst part was, the things he was looking at were all the things he told me he didn't like and would never want to try. And most definitely the complete opposite of me. Even though he's black, he said he prefered white girls and he was looking up black women and anal sex which he has told me on multiple occasions that he thinks its disgusting and would never do it. And after this happened, I started to realize something else. When we have sex he almost always asks me to turn over and lay on my stomach. He says its because he can come better that way and since it felt good for me too, I never questioned it. But now I wonder, is he doing it so he doesn't have to see my face and he can pretend its not me? And he sometimes makes comments about how he wishes my boobs were bigger but it was always in a joking matter so I didn't think much about it. But now I'm curious, is it a big enough deal that he has to look elsewhere for big boobs? I'm not, and have never claimed to be, gorgeous but I didn't think I was so bad that he was going elsewhere for his pleasure. I've never felt bad about myself before but now every time I'm changing clothes or anything when he's around, I feel extremely self concious. If we ever have sex again I'm gonna be terrified he's imagining he's with someone different. This may not be a big deal to anybody else but its eating me up. I just don't feel that if you're in a seemingly good committed relationship with regular sex, that you should be looking at stuff like that. But I would like some other opinions so if anyone could give me advice on how to handle this is would be great.
12
6