Guys!!! In need of your opinions! Do you enjoy sex with certain girls more than others, or is pussy just pussy?

Anonymous
Im just looking for some male opinions on this. It seems as if my generation has sex more freely (or at least those I interact with), and I am currently in a sexual thing with a guy. I have no idea who else he is having sex with, but I do know he doesn't sleep around with just anyone. We aren't dating, but he told me he has only done one night stands before, and we've done it 4 times over a few months so far with plans to meet again.

Do guys think pussy is pussy, and it all feels the same? Or do guys actually prefer certain girls or think they are sexually connected with certain girls more? What factors make girls stand out in a guy's mind? Does it help that I have a big bum and curvy body and really pretty face? And am open to most he asks? I also rarely have sex, he's my second person. He told me he looooved my pussy during sex but that could have just been words.
Yes, some girls are more sexually appealing and it's different with certain girls
No; all is the same
GirlGuy
5
0