My boyfriend is very jealous of my huge celebrity crush but i'm having fun with it?

Anonymous
i honestly don't care if i'm making him feel insecure. It's not like i'm ever gonna get with this guy , he's famous and already married. And keep in mind i actually am obsessed with him. i just find it so amusing how jealous he gets so i'm gonna keep mentioning him. I have thousands of pictures of my celebrity crush on my camera roll , he's a musician so i put on all of his songs out loud ( my boyfriend and i live together ) and i always talk about how sexy his voice is. He says that i act like a 15 year old fangirl and he's threatening to break up with me but i don't believe that since it's obvious he loves me much. He calls him a faggot too he's like "why are you so in love with an ugly faggot " One time he " caught" me masturbating to a picture of him with a dildo. I left the door open on purpose and started moaning loudly so that is how he evantually "caught" me. Should i keep at it or is this wrong?
13
6