Would you be open to a committed relationship that allowed for some level of ethical non monogamy?

Anonymous
This can pertain to any number of relationship dynamics, swingers, poly, open, or monogamish "A committed relationship where both partners with in the parameters of their personal agreement can have sex with other lovers," The term ethical non monogamy can apply to any situation where the 2 people in the relationship openly discuss and are both okay on some level with their partner having sex with someone outside of the relationship. And it is NOT restricted to just the male having other women it is equal and all above board and ethical. All parties know and all parties have agreed before hand.

I am wondering what the male vs female poll will be.
yes
no
I am not sure
Vote C
I would consider it with the right partner
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Both side M and F roughly 1/3 say yes or they would consider it. Interesting there are more females than males on the "may consider/not sure" There are 2 responses to the question that make me want to alter the dynamic slightly to see if that would influence any of the no's differently. I dont care either way, just curious. What if your partner allowed just you to have sex and not them? AND OR, what if your partner was a hetroromantic bi sexual who wanted a same sex partner from time to time?
6
6