Girls, A very large penis and good underwear. Should I wear It?

Anonymous
Ok this is my story when I was a teenager I discovered that you could see everything my penis my balls if I keeped my pants at my waist I did not know I was different and all I wanted to do was fit in. At the time wearing your pants low was a big thing I was like ok maybe I should do that then I could hide but I was a nerd so when I did it people would make fun of me for being fake and trying to fit in which I was but not in the way they thought. I lost my virginity when I was 19 the girl I was with never told me I was large. I didn't have sex again till I was 24 or 25 and about at that time I had a male friend who would stay at my house he saw me naked once when I was using the rest room I was walking around naked couse I sleep nude he told me I was very large so after that then I knew I was large but I forgot why I wore my pants the way I did. Fast forward to when I was 33. My sister asked me why I wear pants that is too large for me and why I wear it below my waist. I did not have a answer for why I did what I did. So I started thinking about it. I am a man not a boy so my pants should be at my waist and it should fit me so I do not look awkward. I know there is good underwear out there but it's expensive and also it I cannot sit up comfortly it feels like someone put a clamp to my unit. (Note) I do not wear super tight pants no skinny jeans just relaxed fit and looser. Should I buy really good underwear and not walk around naked even with my clothing on or should I just say screw it and be comfortable. What do you think? Also what would you think if you saw a man like me walking around like this?(Another note when I am soft it's 7 iches long by 4 iches wide.)
2