Guys, do you watch porn behind your girlfriends/wifes back? If so, why?

pandah
I'm asking is to the guys that live with their girlfriend/wife and where the SO has a perfectly normal sex drive and is always willing to do intimate things with you. I know my boyfriend watched porn when we were first going out and he'd lie to me and say he wasn't cuz he knew it would hurt me, but it was something along the lines of, its cuz I'm not there bla bla and when we next had sex he didn't wanna cum too soon. Bt now we are living together, I still have doubts that he watches it when I go out. I get very anxious about it cuz I went out to the gym last night he said tonight we were gonna have sex and when I got back all of a sudden he was too tired and didn't want to. I dont get why al of a sudden he is too tired he was only playing xbox all evening. He wouldn't even let me give him head. I do loads for him, give him bjs and sex so why the hell would he need to watch porn. Does anyone else do this? Shoud I stop worrying? To me it just feels dishonest and like cheating, I am at a loose end, I just feel crap.
22
7