How to not be sexually frustrated?

Anonymous
I am a virgin and want to lose it in a relationship. Problem: guys that I have liked/like have never made any move on me (and I don't want to make the first move because Im too shy and the thought of making the first move makes me want to crawl into a hole).

I dont know what to do. I feel like I have a head ache and feel hot and cold all over and just want to jump the first hot guy I see. All it takes for me to develop some serious lust is somebody Im attracted to who talks to me. And I end up imagining having a relationship with said person. This whole lusting makes me feel desperate, the more desperate I feel the more shy I become, the more shy I become, the less attention I get and the less attention I get the more desperate I become. Its like a vicious positive feedback loop.

Nothing helps: studying, doing things I love eg dancing/reading, spending time with friends... literally nothing helps.

I feel the only thing that can help is to completely lose hope in ever getting in a relationship... that way perhaps I can learn not to expect anything and when you least expect something it comes along right, but how on earth do I lose hope/expectation?

I won't sleep with random guy on one night stand... no no no.

Im 19 by the way not 23 and not bad looking and have average personality.

Any suggestions? Anybody been in similar situations?
How to not be sexually frustrated?
9
0