How to cope with the fact that I can not get casual sex with average looking woman?

FemaleTruthExposer
I have few friends who are very handsome, dark and tall and all what they need to do is go to bar/club, approach few women and then have a sex with one of them, usually in the first night. It's ridicolously easy for them - basically it's like playing a computer game with cheat codes on, while I have to invest money, time, effort and work to MAYBE get a SINGLE woman in relationship, just to have a sex. For me that makes getting an average looking girlfriend a job, but still easier and eventually the only possible way to get my dink wet. The only type of girl I was able to phuck casually was some really fat and ugly woman, a way, way below average and I still have nightmares because of that.
4
7