Back when I was in high school an older girl stole my first kiss... was I raped?

thekawaiikiwi
So just last night me and some of my buddies were playing poker while sippin' on a few Coronas... then out of nowhere we started to talk about our first kisses.

When it was my turn to share my story, I realized I couldn't really remember who my first kiss was... I thought real hard but I just couldn't bring the memory up... then it hit me.

It was back when I was in high school. This older girl I was somewhat friends with asked me out to go watch a movie with her and her best friend.

Now, keep in mind, this girl wasn't attractive but she wasn't ugly either. She was somewhere down the middle. I had no interest in her though but god damn did I love watching movies. So I said okay and decided to go watch one with her.

But here's where things went downhill.

So I'm sitting in my seat, enjoying my movie, eating some of that good ol' buttered popcorn... and then next thing I know there's another set of lips right on top of mine. And then a tongue. And then saliva. (Or did the saliva come first? The world may never know.)

Of course, since I'm not a homosexual I decided to reciprocate and also give back some tongue and saliva action, but that's besides the point.

The truth of the matter is, I DIDN'T WANT TO KISS THIS GIRL. I DIDN'T WANT HER TO KISS ME.

AND, the worst part, SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS.

Was I raped? Was this a raping going on? Was I sexually molested as a young teenager?

According to Wikipedia, the definition of rape is: A type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

There wasn't any intercourse involved, BUT THERE WAS A SEXUAL PENETRATION PERPETRATED (TONGUE ACTION) AGAINST A PERSON (ME) WITHOUT THAT PERSON'S (MINE) CONSENT.

So I think it's safe to say... yes, I was raped. But now the question is... is it too late to press charges even though it's been 30+ years?
12
11