Registered sex offender works near my house? what should I do? Please answer?

Anonymous
I used to work with this person, they got fired from my job because my manager looked them up. I make a run to the store after work, and I notice he now works at this other place close to home.

He was accused or convicted or second degree rape, I talked with people at my work and they saw him working somewhere else, they told the manager and he was fired on the spot. They then threatened them with body language.

The sex offender said '' why can't you people just leave a person alone and let them work?''

Now the person he offended was under 14 for second degree rape, Iv'e been trying to find the details of the case online, but he most likely did what he was accused of.

I had a bad feeling about this person when I met them.

I think I should tell the manager at their new job, what do you all think?

I am not afraid of what he could do to me, as I own multiple guns, am a good fighter, hell of shape and will go animalistic on this person.

What I am afraid of, I have people that I care about. I wouldn't want any of this to fall back on them...

How bad is second degree rape? Anything with the word rape is bad I know, I am just wondering. I am going to talk to someone at their new job, just wondering why I feel bad about it.. I shouldn't.

Last, how might I go about learning more about this person's case, record, etc?
4
8