Slept with my best friends husband?

Anonymous
Five days ago. We were completely drunk, I hardly even remember it happening. This isn't the first time we've hooked up, it happened before they were married, and to be fair, I was hooking up with him first, and they just decided they liked eachother one day. Also, she slept with my boyfriend which caused us to break up. But I forgave her.
This isn't tit for tat, revenge or anything of that nature. We've been bffs for a decade and I love her. I only told her bc she wants a divorce, and I felt obligated to be honest. Well now she hates me and I'm a wreck. I've cried nonstop and Im severely depressed, which I already struggle with. Is there any hope of fixing things with her?

Updates:
+1 y
Thanks everyone for your comments. Today has been ridiculously hard, but I understand she needs space. Annoyingly enough, her "husband" reached out, asking what I said; I guess she's being vague. I don't know. I think I'll just ignore him and like many of you said, focus on getting myself in a better place emotionally.
Slept with my best friends husband?
Add Opinion