So how likely is Preganncy after this happened?

Anonymous
I will make this shorter to read by just posting details of what happened in list form. The guy is VERY HONEST & would tell me if he came inside me & he said he didn't (just wanna put that out there). Had unprotected sex, we both came at same time. He pulled out really quick BEFORE he came. I rolled over shaking bc I had just came. I tried squeezing out any cum in case it got in me for precautions, nothing came out. There was cum on my thigh & leg & it was dried up after a little bit so I wiped it off & there was also a tiny bit of dried cum on my inner butt cheek. So then I kept looking & there was a small amount of cum Very close by the opening of my vagina! It was on the hair of my left inner vaginal lip. Don't judge me bc I didn't shave lol. But it was stuck in the hair, so I'm hoping none of it got INSIDE me. My period tracker said that I was 5 days away from my fertile window. I bought ovulation tests but they got REALLY bad reviews so i plan to return them & just wait to hopefully get my next period. I don't wanna take plan B bc my period is finally to where it is SUPER regular & normal! So, what is the likelihood of becoming pregnant? Thanks.
So how likely is Preganncy after this happened?
Add Opinion