Heated Argument between me and boyfriend about him saying 'I see no benefits as a man to get married'... What should I do?

Anonymous
he's been making crude remarks about couples who get married lately and he shuts down convos to do with what I would look like in wedding dresses...

Me: Why are you so hateful towards the idea?
Him: I'm not I'm a realist babe.
Me: Why? You clearly are hateful?😒
Him: I see no benefits as a man to get married. I can get everything that I want having a girlfriend.
Me: You wouldn't get a loving wife would you? Plus if you loved me you'd want it
Him: You don't suddenly love me more after becoming my Wife that's not how it works.
Me: Why are you so scared of it? I don't want to live together without marriage thou😞
Him: you want a wedding not a marriage. Because everything stays the same after Marriage except the government third wheels our relationship
Me: YOUR NOT A REALIST BUT A pessimist. you're thinking of Divorce. So you don't trust me enough? Clearly you're commitment phobic asshole.. You know your hurting me now..
Him: Plus I believe it keeps us on our toes. If we get Married you won't feel the need to sex me up 😂😂. I'm still waiting for what exactly benefits me? *silence*
Me: Be an immature prick. You clearly don't love me. So in other words you want to fuck me till you get bored of the same pussy ehh?
Him: What if I buy you a ring just to get you the fame attention all girls want?
Him: If nobody wore diamond rings and wore cock rings you'd probably start doing it your a conformist I'm a maverick. We don't see eye to eye.😉😜😜😜
Me: You're just bitter and like the fact you're not giving me what I want its a power thing.😐😶

We had a Argument for hours and why is he so reluctant? I can't help but feel he'd marry me if he truly wanted me? How do I get him to want to 'wife me up' type thing? My Freinds suggest doing domestically duties like cooking for him but I already do things like that? What should I do?
30
7