Do you think rapists should be killed by stake up the ass public execution?

Anonymous
And when I say rape, I mean rape. So none of this, "Oh I was drunk and had sex with a guy and then regretted it the next day. He raped me!" Because that is not rape. If you chose to drink at place where you know people go to hook up, that makes you a dumbass, not a rape victim.

Rape as in, you were either unknowingly drugged or were forcefully raped while you're sober. That is rape. Now that we got that out of the way, do you think a rapist, who is beyond a shadow of a doubt proven guilty, should be killed as soon as possible in the most embarrassing way possible? Or should they spend their 5 or so years in prison?

I think they should be killed by a giant stake up their ass in front of everyone. Sending a message to other would be rapists that they will die in the same way. Not live a few years in prison where they're fed and have a bed. Wasting money and resources on them.
Yes.
I want them to die a different way.
They're human and deserve to live in prison.
Vote C
GirlGuy
13
10