Sydney brothels?

RedWattle
Okay so I'm still a virgin, 18 going on 19 in May and I was wondering if there're any recommendations as to a brothel in Sydney. I've been looking at the website of Ma Belle Cheri, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Still not 100% on whether I want to do this so what do you all think?

I'm not ashamed of my virginity, however I really just want to do it for pleasure. Would this make for a memorable virginity loss?

Also don't let my choice in venue fool you- I ain't rich. However given the fact that I just don't spend much at all, and that I don't intend on making this a habit (unless I win the lottery in which case hell yeah!), and that other venues may be dodgy or lacking in service, I might as well have one expensive night.

I'm partly doing this in celebration of landing a job as of yesterday, of which is making me ecstatic and daunted.
Sydney brothels?
1
1