My boyfriend Is looking at escorts on line to just "jack off"?

Anonymous
Hi So my boyfriend watches porn often Im pretty sure daily. Which sure is normal for guys or doesn't bother me thattt much (only if we aren't having sex). And I've never said a word about porn other then the fact that id rather you bang me then watch strangers id never deny him. But I've resently found that he had called 3 escorts mulitple times on the same night. Along with that was looking up motels. He kept saying he had no intention of meeting them at all but how he called them and gps to motels. He also was out of the house and said he was at his friends when this was happening. We talked a lot last night and he was devistated I saw. And he kept telling me that its not me at all and he doesn't know why he did it. He kept saying that he would never cheat on me, never has and would never toucu an escort. (This is not the kind of guy would do this. He isn't a cheater at all and says he is 100% happy and never wants to lose me. He also said he could never get bored of me and that I satisfy him more than I can imagine. ) When i found the porn he said he would stop. But now he's moved on to escort sites. This has really shocked me, I really wouldn't think he would do something like this. I just need advice because this hurt me a lot and i dont want to believe it. It seems so unlike him but all thesigns are right there. Please help, Thank you
5
1