My sexual needs are not being met. Should this be the final straw in my relationship?

Lovestodance9221
So I have made numerous posts on here about how my boyfriend always turns me down for sex acting like I have inconvenienced him for even asking. I ways wait for when he wants it. It's come to the point where we have sex maybe once a week and it's literally for two minutes. I give him head whenever he wants and he finishes that way and I get nothing in return. After sex I will tell him I didn't finish and he gets angry and tells me to stop. We have been fighting about this for a while. I brought it up again telling him he is insensitive to my needs and a week and a half without sex is making me moody. He straight up said if I don't like the way it is there's the door. He would rather break up than satisfy my needs. I feel like a burden everytime I try to initiate sex because I know he will get mad and turn me down. Other than the sex problem our relationship is great and he is such a sweetheart and treats me like gold. We have so much in common and I even thought he was the one. Now I am not so sure if I should accept sex 4 times a month and get off my high horse, or do I call it quits. I'm torn I love him to death but I feel neglected and unattractive and frustrated.
20
4