The way my girlfriend rejects Guys pisses me OFF... It's so RUDE?

Anonymous
A lot of my Freinds tell me to dump her because she has a princess syndrome. When she asked ne to hang out it was because she was obvious and flirtatious with me which was when I noticed her.
Anyway, I never saw a bitchy side to her because she did the approaching for me. But she's really pretty but pretty to the point whereby she gets away with her behaviour because of it
I think part of why she likes me is because I'm not blinded by pussy. Anyway there have been countless times when guys Approach her (I'm not next to her but close to hear) and she says ' Sorry I have a BF' without them opening there mouths and these guys are 17-18 so might be scarred in the future.
She doesn't even know what the guy wants all he has to say is what's your name and she goes aggressive and sometimes these guys are just asking what the time is? I have to tell her to turn off bitch mode. She says i should be happy because she's quick about it but doesn't understand its evil. The way she does it makes it look like she's too good to express her words.
10
12