He sexually abuses me for no reason?

Anonymous
I have been living with a guy for the last 6 months after we met at a cruise. I had no clue I was going to be trapped into a situation where I can't even come out. This guy was extremely beautiful in looks and I got attracted to him immediately when I saw him for the 1st time near the deck but I did not show it. We began talking and after 2 days he popped this offer that we should sleep together. I refused and he got mad. He sexually harassed me throughout the trip , forcing me to give in to his wishes which I did. After 2-3 nights of constant sex, I thought he would leave but he didn't and instead coaxed me to accompany him. I didn't want to go but he blackmailed me saying he's got our videos and my pics.

I went with him and throughout these 6 months I have lived with him being constantly used for sex. He does not let me speak to people especially other guys. And if he sees me talking to other guys, he gets made and gets really rough with me.
I have tried to run away twice but both times he caught up with me.
I don't even understand why he won't leave me. He said he doesn't love me yet wants to keep me in front of his eyes and has sex with me almost everyday, 2-3 times.
He just said he's addicted to me and my body and can't give up on me.

His mother comes to visit him and he's a mamas boy. He had lied to her that I am his girlfriend but eventually she found out what goes on between us because she saw him forcing himself on me. She also asked him to leave me but he refused flately saying I am not going anywhere.
He is incredibly possessive. I feel helpless. I have nobody to talk to. I feel extremely lonely and used. I don't understand why he won't let me go. Why and what does he want?
He sexually abuses me for no reason?
13
3