Guys, do you want to know how to get the bigger "loads" that most guys desire?

Anonymous
What I'm telling you is from experience only and not scientific. Please use at your own risk and read the warning label's, although there has been no side effects with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend age 32 has never really had big loads before when he orgasm. When he pulls out it would rarely shoot past my bellybutton. I could tell it was discouraging for him so I wanted to help him out, I did a little research and found these two products to try, lecithin and Pygeum. I found these at the local Walgreens.

Him being inpatient, took them in the morning and wanted to have sex that night to try it out, well we saw no difference. I told him we needed to give it some time. He took the two pills every day for the next five days. On the fifth night we came home late from a friends house and started having sex on our couch. It was dark in the house and we couldn't see anything. After about 30 minutes he pulled out to cum on me and he literally shot me in the face 3 or 4 times and still covered my boobs and stomach. I reached up and turned the lamp on to see and if it wasn't for the white creamy color I would've thought he was peeing on me.

I'm not a huge fan of having cum on my face but I was very happy for him and he was grinning ear to ear. We have been using the same products for the past 3 weeks now with the same results, I just began to except that I'm going to get blasted in the face with cum every now and then. I had to use a towel to clean up that night because it was literally running down the sides of my boobs onto the couch.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone but it definitely had results with my boyfriend. He didn't change his diet very much although he did start eating more fruit and drinking more water. If you're curious you should give it a try and see if it works for you and your girl.

You may want to just advise your girlfriend that if she does not like cum in her mouth she may want to keep it closed when you start blasting away.
6
0