Have you experienced any Embarrassing moments before, during or, after sex?

flakosky
We have all probably had an embarrassing moment when it comes to sex, either with our significant other, a friend or, Someone we are hooking up with.

Whats your embarrassing moment?

I personally have 2. The first one happened with this girl i was really good friends with. One day she decided that we should just start seeing each other and i agreed thinking yea i might end up liking her a lot.. turns out that wasn't the case and most of the times we were gonna have sex my penis wasn't working because in my head for some reason i didn't find her attractive at times and i just couldnt get it up ( dont get me wrong, i had a 5 year relationship and i had no problem getting this thing to work) and she asked me what was wrong and if she wasn't hot enough and stuff. In the end we broke up and the friendship was over.

The second one was wit an ex girlfriend, we were having sex and i accidentally farted. She didn't noticed though until i pointed out and she was disgusted.
Yes, i have
No, never and i hope it never happens
GirlGuy
+1 y
Those are some funny stories but at the moment it is embarrasing. 😛👍
5
5