Do you think sex feels better with a perfect 10 as opposed to a 7/8?

Anonymous
Specifically in a long term relationship.

I was feeling a little down the other day because I felt a little fat. I know I'm not overweight but there's just a bit of fat on my back and tummy I can't seem to get away.
My boyfriend is very attractive and very wealthy as well and I know he has been with some models and girls like that, which sets the bar really high for me.

So I was upset about that and he said "don't be ridiculous, trust me sex doesn't feel better with a really thin woman ". He basically he said attraction is a binary system, either you're in or out and beyond that it doesn't matter.
And I mean ya he's right. What was I thinking all the time that guys would only want to be with the most beautiful women?

But do you agree? I'm pretty sure most girls would, so this is mostly for guys. Do you sex and being in a relationship would feel significantly better to you with the girls in the second group rather than the first

Group 1:

Group 2

I realize this might not be everyone representation of a 10 and 7/8, but I hope it underlines my point
Yes
No
GirlGuy
22
8