Is this man into me? What do you guys think?

Mmagirl87
Ok, I have started taking Kung fu and before that class is my mma class... So I was putting the gloves up and he said "oh lord don't hurt me now" joking. Then invites me to come to his class as long as I don't punch him. Well after he hugs me and asks how I liked it and I said I did. When I walk out to my car he beeps at me and I wave. Second class, he avoids my eyes more... Isn't as hands on with me, but at the end of class hugs me while I'm sitting on the floor... Follows me out of class. We talk and he asks about it and I mention I'm falling in love with the art. He smiles and looks at me a second, wishes me goodnight and we leave. Third class. He avoids eye contact with me... A lot. Barely looks my way except when I get a technique perfectly and he got excited and fistbumps me and smiles. And near the end of class he goes in for a standing hug and it isn't the normal hug and let go... He holds on longer and he put his head on my shoulder... I was nervous so I mention I love the class (I'm a bit awkward in those situations... I don't know what to do lol) (We are same height) then he moves on. We leave at the same time. I walk back to the door to relay a message to another teammate and he is coming back to the door Bc he forgot something too... We wish each other a good night and just to mess with him (being funny) I decide to beep at him like he did me. He was startled, smiled and returned 2 beeps... What the heck is this guy saying? Interested? Not interested? Weird? Awkward? Like I have no idea. Please help! And no I wasn't going after him lol. I just want to know.
Is this man into me? What do you guys think?
Add Opinion