I find this a bit strange... my girlfriends sons best friend kissed her feet and is asking to give her foot messages?

techmech
This morning my girlfriend ask me to look at her phone because it was connecting to the internet.
After i got it fixed I seen a text message from this 19 yr old kid (her sons best friend) That read I, m sorry i kissed your feet but they were so soft hope that didn't freak you out. Her reply back with I don't care. Then a few days later he sent her a text tell her he wanted to give her a foot message... she didn't reply back... but they work together.. along with her son. Now last month he was out of town and I seen a few text msgs. from them and one stood out and she said she MISSED him.
When he's over the house (never alone always with her son) she treat him like a son always looking out for his best interest feeds him and makes him wash his laundry.
Within the past 6 months our sex life is down, she never ask or initiates sex its always me initiating or asking, and when we do I do all the work and foreplay she never touches me or gives me foreplay we rarely go to bed together and she stays up late.
Were both 45 and have been dating for 3 years and I feel more like roommates at this stage.
I'm kind of curious what other guys and girls think, to me this is disrespect to me and her son for letting this happen... I dont want to break hers sons friendship with him... but still think something should be said. I mean asking to rub and kiss your best friends mom feet... that a little disrespectful.
What do you think?
+1 y
it is a bit strange... and I really dont want this boy in my house... and I know her son will ask why, her son and this kid are best friends and attached at the hip... it would kill him to find out his best friend ruined this relationship cause her son always told me he wishes i would have been his dad.
I know if I ask her about it she will lie because she did it in the past about drinking... so I know I won't get a straight answer.
1
1