Did my ex rape me?

Anonymous
My ex and I dated for a little over a year, but we broke up a few months back. Now, we have both moved on and we're still great friends. Lately I've been spending a lot of time at his apartment, and he has made some moves but I've shot him down every time. I don't really mind it because I know that it's just harmless joking, but it kinda got me thinking about something that happened while we were still dating.

Aight so, we were just cuddling and watching a movie as per usual. He wanted to fuck and I just wasn't feeling it that night, but he wouldn't stop trying no matter how many times I told him no. He kept begging and I kept saying no, and eventually he got angry. He left the room for some time and came back an hour or so later to apologize. I accepted his apology and we decided to finish the movie. No more than 30 passed before he started to beg for it again, but I stood my ground and kept saying no. He tried just about everything to turn me on, and eventually he got sick of trying and just ignored me when I told him no, and so we did end up doing the dirty. I'm just confused as to whether I can classify it as rape or not, I guess, seeing as I did end up enjoying it because, well, it was enjoyable
+1 y
No more than 30 minutes*
+1 y
He did put his dick inside of me without me saying yes. The question is, as I did end up enjoying it, would it still be classified as rape?
Did my ex rape me?
11
11