I think I'm falling in love with my friends with benefits. But I dk if he feels the same about me or just holding on to me?

Anonymous
We have been doing this for 1yr. When we first started talking I was married he had a girlfriend. I'm currently in the process of divorce (not because of him) and moving and he is now single. Let me start by saying that he is the type who has a huge ego (he thinks he is better than every1, wiser because he's 7 years older then me, and is NEVER wrong). We argue, we have sex (once or twice a month - due to my schedule) but we don't go out. We are always only at his house. He doesn't feel comfortable coming to mine because my ex refuses to move (because he's broke). I've tried to break it off with him because he doesn't want to be intimate with me when we are having sex he claims he doesn't want to fall in love. But honestly sex without intimacy is boring to me. When i told him EVERYTHING I just said his response was " if thats what you want, just remember your the one who said it" and I left. He called me like 3 days later asking me to come over to talk. I went over there and he decided to blow my mind with great sex. Thats when I started questioning myself on whether I was in love with him or the sex he just dished out. After that night I backed up honestly because I was confused myself. I have never told him I love him (hes told me when he was drunk) and I think after a yr of us "being together" he's expecting me to say it. I guard my heart and dont want to embarrass myself by telling him I am and he isn't. Everytime I try to walk away and let him know why he actually fixes the "problem" Now i know I'm needy and bipolar (Gemini lol) but I'm wondering why is he trying to make us work. he's never mentioned us being together once my divorce is final. He does ALWAYS bring up my ex. He asked me to cum inside of me even after I told him I have been accidentally skipping birth control (which caught me off guard). It seems like we are building for a relationship that might possibly be. Has anyone ever been in this situation? Or as a man/woman in these shoes what would you do?
2
1