Girls, Possible Pregnancy... after unprotective sex? Safe to assume, np?

Anonymous
I had unprotective sex on the first of April. I tested like I believe 9, and 10 days post ovulation. Then I tested at 19 days post ovulation. Each still a negative. I'm thinking I seen a faint line in them, but maybe the anticipation is making me see things. Is it too early to test anyway? Also, since all test seemed negative is it safe to assume I'm not pregnant. A week after sex I had gotten a cold, that included runny nose, migranes/ vertigo. Now my nipple, my left nipple seems to have this vibrational tingly feeling. The right breast has had sharp, intense pain on, and off today. I also, ran into a friend, and she told me that I put on weight. Also, my nipples seem a little darker. I have also been extremely tired a lot lately. All I want to do is sleep, and my body aches. I had watery weird discharge, and even cramped like the day or 2 after sex. However, these tests, make me unsure. Is 2 weeks, and 6 days too soon? Also, I missed my period for about 3 months, and don't know when I ovulate.
2