Why do women always just use us for sex?

Anonymous
I'm starting to hate them it's like woman lies and makes fake promises to ride me with her disgusting vagina.

I had one girl who kept taking me out to this 50 dollar restaurant every date (what a cheapskate!) and promising me all kinds of things like the biggest engagement ring and a house. Then after a dozen sex sessions she just moved on to the next man.

And then I sensed another woman tried to get into my pants when we were dating and she bought me a new iphone, and as predictable once she used me for sex long enough I never heard back from her again.

There was even this girl who I was barely getting to know for a few weeks and then suddenly she asked if she could have sex with me! She still lives with her parents, jesus christ what a fucking loser! And she still expects me to sleep with her?

Women are nothing but mindless sex drones. I'm still reminded of that guy Borena Lollitt who cut up his wife's vagina into pieces and threw them on the freeway! Haha you go boyfriend! Glad the jury found him not guilty, all women deserve that!
5
3