Doesn't it feel so fucking good to just hang out (no pun intended :)) NAKED?

giveandtakeadvise
There are very few things in this world that make me feel more satisfied than walking in the door after and exhausting day, going up to my room, shutting the door, and just dropping everything. My bag, my lunch, and yes... my pants. I just hang out totally naked, doing nothing but watching Netflix on my bed.

My theory is that the reason it feels sooo good is because by just dropping everything including your clothes, you are letting go of the responsibility, expectations, and work that the world requires. You are no longer living by their rules. You dont have to wear the fucking clothes that our society demands you have. You get to give it the middle finger and say "no, Ill do whatever the hell I want however the hell I want to." It is the ultimate freedom. I dont even really feel at all sexually turned on or anything, it just feels like I have been temporarily liberated from stress

. Does anybody else feel this way?

For example, right now, I am writing an essay for school, and yep, you guessed it, Im lettin it all hang loose. It feels soooo good not to have my pant giving me a wedgie, or my boxers riding up or bunching up between my balls and my leg, or my shirt getting off center and uncomfortable. Hanging out in my underwear is great, but without any clothes is just better. I am writing this essay, just enjoying letting the boys have some free time, and tomorrow, nobody will have any idea that I sat in this chair, butt ass naked writing this essay.

I just dont understand why in American society, nudity, and the human body are seen as such shameful things that must be covered up. You know, Im just gonna stop now, because I am about to go on a tangent about society's messed up values, and I could go on forever, but this is about how AMAZING it is to be naked!

Feel free to comment below if you want to talk or agree or disagree, I would love to talk about this topic?

I know this was really long, sorry I just got carried away
Dont like being naked
naked is ok when home alone
love being naked at home ALONE!
Vote C
Ill sometimes be naked at home with others (friends or family) , definitely yes when alone
Vote D
love being naked at home even when others (friends or family) are around
Vote E
love being naked with anyone, anywhere, anytime
Vote F
Other (comment)
Vote G
GirlGuy
0
5