Guys, Gradual decline in oral sex after marriage?

Anonymous
My wife and I have been married for nearly 8 years. She is the love of my life. I'm not leaving her. Now that we have that out of the way, I have a problem with the frequency of oral sex that I receive, which is bordering on none. We have sex 1-2 times per week. I'd like more but I can live with that frequency. However, sex is all that I get. If I'm fortunate, I might receive a handjob during her period, but anything beyond that is rare to the point of 'go buy a lottery ticket right now'. If I ask a lot right before sex she's usually willing to give 20-30 seconds of oral right before sex, but never as a standalone act. When we were dating and before we had our first child oral sex was a regular part of our lives. She did it reasonably often and almost always during foreplay without being asked. She sometimes complained it made her jaw 'pop', but otherwise seemed to enjoy it. She'd initiate, tease, get into it. However, after our first child it decreased in frequency a lot and for the last 3-4 years it's basically ceased entirely. Maybe once a year. Think it happened twice last year maybe? Additional details because I know they will be mentioned or asked about: I go down on her as often as she'll let me. To orgasm every time that she'll let me. (Though I'd love to give her multiples, she usually wants to end any sexual interaction after one orgasm. She says they tire her out.) I'm a clean freak. I shower daily, shave, etc. I've communicated this desire to her in every way that I know how. I've got a degree in interpersonal communication; I'm a talker. She knows I want it. I do NOT force her, push her head, or in any way coerce her. The sex that we do have is excellent, no complaints from either side. Any married guys relate to this? Any luck finding a conversational avenue that leads forward instead of to frustration? I'm frustrated and desperately trying to avoid bitterness.
Guys, Gradual decline in oral sex after marriage?
Add Opinion