Guys there is this really hot model-like girl that has a thing for me. She is texting me and she said that she wants to do THIS to me? Should I do it?

MyNameIs97
I am finnishing high school and there is this really hot girl in another class that has had a think for me for a long time. She is 17 (but in Serbia it is legal), she is skinny with BIG tits and she has long blsck hair, blue eyes and these full lips that are like made for bjs... 👄🍆💦

She suggested me that one time during class I go to the bathroom and meet there with her. Not in the part where there are cameras, but where you pee. She said: "I will give you the best head ever, I will let you mouthfuck me, fuck my tits and finnish on my tongue. I will swallow everything."
Should I do it? Yes or no.

Yes. (Explain why)
No. (Explain why)
GirlGuy
5
4