Should you really wait to have sex in a relationship? Does having sex too soon a bad idea?

Anonymous
I was a virgin until 21. I dated my boyfriend for two years before w e were intimate, and after we had sex for a while he left. Fast forward to 8 months late, r I am on boyfriend numero two, waited one month to have sex with him, and he dumped me too. When I asked both guys why they said I was a great person but they do not see themselves being in a serious relationship with me and that they only wanted to fck me.

So after all the heart break I decided to stay single for a while, 2.5 years later l met what was supposed to be boyfriend number three. We had a really gd connection and after 1 week we were in a relationship and having sex. He was diff though we only went out on one date, he refused to take me anywhere. when I suggested we broke up he said no. after 3 months of back n forth I see him out with a girl 7 he pretends he doesn't knows me. I was furious I cussed him out. All he said was "?"

I do feel like he too used for sex, so how do I break this heartbreaking cycle
3
2