Is sex degrading for women by default?

Anonymous
I think these days, both men and women seem to be moving away from traditional, vanilla, missionary sex towards more rough forms of sex. Many people enjoy rough oral where the girl is gagging and choking and tearing up. Many people enjoy anal where the girl is likely to experience some kind of pain, regardless of how attentive a guy can be. Sometimes the recipient enjoys it, sometimes it's something that takes getting used to, sometimes it isn't enjoyed at all.

Sex by default seems degrading to me. I know many people will respond with "no, it isn't when it it's a mutual act." But how can having a penis in your mouth NOT be degrading? And before someone says men give oral too, please think carefully about how men perform oral and how women perform oral. Giving oral does not generally cause a man to gag, or cry, or even throw up. They do not have to deal with something literally pushing at the back of their throat. Let us also consider the positions men and women are in when performing oral. Women tend to be on their knees, a position of subservience. Men generally do not perform oral like that.

I do not understand how someone who loves you and respects you could treat your body like that. I do not understand how a self-respecting woman could allow herself to be treated like that. I do not understand how what you do in the bedroom remains just in the bedroom and doesn't seep into other aspects of the relationship. How can a guy take you seriously, if he knows he just "owned" you in bed? How can a guy really respect a woman knowing she allowed him to put a penis in her mouth or her butt?

Men, please reverse roles with women. Imagine giving oral the way you want oral to be given to you. Imagine being on the receiving end of anal sex. Imagine being spanked or tied up. Can you honestly say that none of these things are remotely degrading?
Is sex degrading for women by default?
24
16