Fiance has slept with 60+ guys but wants to wait until marriage to have sex with me for religious reasons. Her number makes me uncomfortable. Help?

Anonymous
She has 4 kids from 4 different marriages. She admitted to me that at least 1 husband was fat and disgusting. What does that mean some of the guys she just slept with were like? Do I even want to know? She has said she had low self esteem. What does that mean she did with them? Do I even want to know? She has said she put herself in bad, even dangerous situations. What does this even mean? Do I want to know the details? I have only been with 2 women in my life. I don't know if I am jealous or disgusted. I love her. She is a great mother. But the thought of all of that traffic down there is sickening. Is it possible to get past this?
+1 y
I have only ever been with my wife.
My number is 1.
+1 y
She has supposedly always been religious but has recently become more strict about what the bible says.
14
24