Is it normal that I am unsure about my sexuality? I think I may be bisexual? Is it a phase?

Anonymous
I've always known I was attracted to boys- so it was easy for me to talk about that from a young age, socially. With the few friends I'be had, i felt completely normal about talking about boys.

On on the other hand, I've also always been a little odd compared to everyone in school, everyone in general (I'm not trying to say I'm special, because I'm not.). I always had 1 or 2 people I talked to at a time as a child-now. I did things that seemed "odd" to the people around me like cutting my hair short out of nowhere, dressing experimentally, watching rated R movies from a young age, was intrigued by supernatural and psychological topics, I was always a hairy girl and had other imperfections I was outcasted for, I was always an introvert, always struggled with mental self, and I had a number of issues at home to name a few things I was aware we're kind of odd for a kid like me. I always knew I was just different from what everyone was used to as many people are. So when I noticed I thought some women were attractive, I just added that to the list of things that I should never talk about order anybody know about me.

As i get older, I'm changing mentally as we always are, and noticing I may be bisexual even more. I am attracted to masculinity but I can see myself with a masculine woman in the future. I can see myself falling in love with somebody's personality, or physical appearance boy or girl. I just want to know...

1. Is it just a phase?
2. Is it normal for Everyone to question their sexuality at some point?
3. Do you think I really am bisexual?

thank you for your opinions!
You are most likely bi
You are most likely going through a phase
Attention whore
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
2