Is this guy crazy? having sex with these women?

Anonymous
to me, it seems like he is. I know a guy who went to stay in a weird spiritual community for a few months. Its like a small neighborhood. he tried befriending me, and there was something there. When he came to my place, I was sort of attracted to him, and he was to me, so i asked him to hold my hand. He acts really weird, innocent, stupid and shy but he's a pathological liar, and seems to lie about everything, but plays off his lies with more lies, and all kinds of nonsense- seems like a disorder. he constantly judged me or put me down in weird ways. He pretended he was there for one reason, but gave about 10 other reasons why he was there. nothing he says is solid or true. like he bullsh*ts with more bs. we didn't have sex or do much and slept in bed together. In the morning, i got really horny and asked him to touch my breasts- he acted WEIRD and angry, and said he didn't want to, and said i was 'getting his energy." it was so damn weird. later he apologized n said its b/c at the spiritual place, its sexually charged and he feels like sex slave- tho he claims he hasn't done anything with the women he says it's like their intent theyre always sort of coming onto him or asking him to do things. He said me asking him to touch my breast was making him feel like a 'sex slave' b/c of the spiritual camp--huh?

Then he gave a story of the people he's staying with- a man and his wife and sons. He said one day the wife talked about how nudity was normal or some crap, and she says well i feel comfortable, and just took her dress off in front of him and was naked walking around. ok, does this sound like he's part of some kind of weird cultic thing.. where they're making him do sexual things.. he's in his late 20's. It's just weird to me. Then he won't touch my breast bc/ he feels like a 'slave'? he also does things for these people willingly to get in with them i duno or get info from them.. it's creepy.. and the fact that he lies non-stop
+1 y
all he does is lie- pathologically, one lie after the next, but comes across as so positive innocent and shy.. he plays off his lies and doesn't care. He's into the spiritual stuff.. hanging around psychics, talking about weird sexual things
3
0