Girls, How Much Does it Bug You When Guys Look at Other Girls?

JRICHARDS1996
This place is full of girls complaining about their partners looking at other women and/or viewing pornography, and I guess my question is WHY does this bother you and to what extent does it bother you? I ask because a lot of women seem totally hypocritical about this. They'll get angry if a man ogles over an actress or blown up Victoria's Secret images at the mall, but then they'll ogle over male celebrities like Ryan Gosling or Leonardo DiCaprio then have the audacity to force us to watch their films with them just so that they could ogle over said actors in front of us. They'll get angry if we look at sexy women in swimsuits and lingerie on Instagram, but then they'll read Cosmopolitan which regularly features sexy shirtless men to appease women. So girls, what is the deal with all of this? I find it very confusing, somewhat unrealistic, and very hypocritical. As a rule of thumb, I will never stop looking at sexy Instagram models for as long as my partner fantasizes over dreamy male celebrities.
5