Girls, Amazing Sex or Better Relationship?

Anonymous
Ladies!!!

So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year, and let's just say it's not the ideal realtionship. I don't trust him, I don't like him, sometimes I hate him, I'm still figuring myself out and going through a lot and so is he, and the weirdest thing he's into? Me, meeting up with RANDOM guys (that I meet online) having s-e-x with them or giving a job blow ;) recording it and sending him the videos! Now, it was fun the first time but now that I don't trust him the whole thing feels weird and now he's obsessed with having a threesome with another girl. I totally want to, just not with him!!

What I'm asking is this. So, we have a terrible relationship that seems to only get better when s_e_x is involved (yes, we started out with s-e-x not "dating") but he is the absolute best in bed. I hate to admit it but so far he's effing amazing. And now that we've spent more time together the s-e-x is better. He says he wants to marry me and blah blah blah, but is our terrible relationship worth amazing love making? He's older than me so soon we probably won't be in the bed as much, but if he's still into me meeting up with guys... is that the best of both worlds? Or do I sacrifice?
Yes! Amazing sex is worth it
No! A relationship is better
Have amazing sex for now, but don't commit
Vote C
Break up and find someone else
Vote D
Just interested in results
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
The complicated part is we live together and neither of us have the money to live on our own. And I have broken up with him before, I actually moved away for a week and called out all our problems, and even though he didn't change, I came back. What I'm saying is me breaking up with him didn't get the point across. I was trying to show him we're better off alone (not together) and that he could survive without me but then he was talking about suicide and I had to come back. He needs to leave me
4