Girls, would you be happy if you knew beforehand how big or small our penises are?

Anonymous
Like if there was a way you could see our dick or know our dick size due to disclosure of it being a normal accepted requirement for girls in the society then would you be happy or would you not want that at all? Cause we all know how important penis size is for girls. I'm fine with my size but I wouldn't mind being bigger. However, there are guys who have it way worse and that must be a nightmare for them.

So girls, I know many of you don't like to admit on this site about how much value you place on penis size but if you watch the video above, it proves how important penis size is for girls. Nothing wrong with it and don't feel ashamed about it. But the main question for you girls here is would you be happy if you were able to know our penis size beforehand or would you like to keep that as a mystery till sex even if the guy you like happens to be really small or just average?
Yes. I would love to know every guys penis size beforehand
No. I would not like to know every guys penis size beforehand
GirlGuy
1
2