Do you think girls want to cuddle after sex, because it wasn't really satisfying?

Anonymous
You know the stereotype, guys fall asleep right after sex, girls want to cuddle. Do you think it's because isn't as satisfying as it could be for the girls?

It's kinda hard for me to tell. My boyfriend was my first and I fall asleep pretty much right after sex. Even in the middle of the day.
But when I think back it wasn't always like that. My first few times were kinda uncomfortable and hurt a little and after, I always wanted to cuddle. You know just feel close to him for a bit more, wanting more. But sex got better and I stopped feeling like that and just felt tired afterwards. Not like something was still missing.
Which made me wonder, do many girls feel like they need more affection after sex because the sex itself wasn't enough?
6
0