Do I sound like I would be bad in bed? Sex-buddy hasn't reached out in 3 weeks?

Anonymous
A few weeks ago I chose to have a sex-buddy. He hasn't reached out for 3 weeks now. I had given him my virginity. We had only gotten intimate 3 times & I'm starting to feel like maybe the reason why he's not calling me anymore for more sex is because I'm bad? I even texted him last Monday and he totally ignored it.
(Btw he has another sex-buddy besides me.)
I've read books & articles on sex my whole life and even have watched porn for years. Could I be bad?
Here are some of the things I did on him:
-Oral sex including his balls
-I love to tease him in everyway
-Lots of foreplay
-Tracing my nails around his body and leading to his endogenous zones (Ex: nipples and circling them with my fingers, flicking nipples, licking and circling with my tongue)
-Trailing kisses down his neck, chest, abs, thighs, balls and penis
-Flicking head of penis with my tongue, circling the head
-Rubbing all the good parts of his penis and then moving onto the shaft, then back up to his penis
-Giving him oil massages that even include his thighs and legs as well as his butt
-Dirty talking him
-Complimenting his moves/his body/his sexiness
-Telling him how much I love it
-Touching myself in front of him
-Letting him *** on my chest

Could it be that I am in fact bad and I just think I'm good? :(
I dont know why a guy would not call after 3 weeks if he enjoyed it! Men! Any opinions on what he may be thinking?
4
0