Girls, Why does a woman delete her Facebook account after deleting me... I was her only friend on FB and she was a hot pole dancer?

GoodBoy24
I was a good friend to her and we texted about mass shootings, her search for a man cuz she told me she couldn't find a good guy to have sex with and to me she expected men to approach her in a bar which is not the spot to find a good man anyway I was being romantic with her and telling her I'll give my virginity to her cuz she deserved love... she told me she wanted a man with world experience and didn't want a virgin and I told her I would be the love of her life if I was able to be with her anyway she sent me 3 or 4 nude photos and she said she did that to turn me on but I was implying I wanted more then that.. I didn't accept her sexual advances cuz I'm a guy that believes in the 1950's stereotypes that sex should be for marriage and all that but I insisted my feelings about her but eventually 2 hours later she deleted me and after 2 or 3 days she deleted her profile or week I'm not sure... Her name was Mishi... During all this she sent me long messages about life events and her knowledge and I wanted to worship her and she said stop worshipping me and I cried a little... I was hurt that a woman would hate that... even though she was a exotic dancer I still respected her...😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢
1