Girlfriend who is on birth control wants me to GO BACK to using condoms?

Anonymous
my girlfriend and i have been together on and off for a year and a half. after our longest "off" period, we recently got back together, and since then i've been using condoms.

BUT.. she is taking a break from birth control for some reason, and said that she will start again in 2 weeks. i said "thank god" and she's like why? you're still gonna wear a condom. this is odd to be because we STARTED having sex without a condom. before this we used a condom literally once, the first time we had sex.

my guess is that this time around she trusts me less, probably because one time we met up to talk about "getting back together", and the next day i hooked up with a girl she knows (just made out with her).

after we had sex one time she used that as a weapon and was like, "why is the condom bullshit? for all i know u can go fuck some girl and come fuck me the next day."
5
2