Why won't this guy have sex with me? Does he have hidden reasons?

Ms_December
So my best friend is seeing a guy and I recently met this guy's roommate who I instantly hit it off with. I am frequently over at this guys place with my best friend and I have gone out with him solo a couple of times now. I also have spent many nights sleeping over at this house. So recently, I found out that he just got out of a three year relationship (about 3 months ago) and he still gives his ex rides to work because she doesn't have a car. With that in mind, him and I have begun to have a sexual relationship but he only ever wants a blowjob and rarely gives me anything in return. We also never have sex, although he has put it in briefly twice, but we always just go back to me giving him head. I asked him why we don't have sex and he says its because he has back problems and can't have sex. However he seems perfectly fine working out at the gym and getting head? So whats the deal, do you think the ex is still in the picture and they are having sex so he doesn't want to with me? I just don't see why a guy would not want to have sex. Thanks!
4
1