Black women and penis size?

Don_Juan_Papi
I love me some black women they got big beautiful round asses, structurally they have nice faces and i love dark skin. But it has been my experience that black women love a bigger dick lol. although i get mine and i don't a problem getting laid i am slightly less than the national average and i don't even have thickness to make up for it :( i do love eating pussy and i do it well;) the only black girl i ever been with that didn't care about my size was my ex. i could make orgasm from eating her out, and every time, i could tell because she would writhe in ecstasy and move her body around every time she would orgasm and she even squirted. and yes she does have fat (big round) ass. and i have fucked some big dick queens but she was the only one that was black. usually other races just never call or whatever if i'm not enough size. but black girls really seem to shame a nigga lol. like that's cute... or some shit like that but i don't really get it from white girls. i'm also the type of dude that would use a dildo, strap-on (LOL), or w/e i gotta do cuz i like getting a girl off as much i as i do. tell me what you think maybe it's just the area i'm from? i'm from a ghetto neighborhood and most the black girls around here are from ghetto areas unfortunately, so i don't like ghetto girls from any neighborhood anyway. lmk what you think
Black women and penis size?
Add Opinion