Sister in love with her rapist?

Anonymous
My 25 year old sister was raped not once but multiple times by a guy she fancied. She used to like him but he had horrible intentions towards her.
My sister basically gave way to his advances but when he tried to force himself on her, she protested. She had escaped once but later on he raped her.
She was covered with marks and bruises and wouldn't stop crying. She told us she liked him but had never imagined he would rape her.
She didn't go to the police and didn't let us go either.
It turned out to be the worst mistake of her life because over the course of two months, my sister was raped by him multiple times. Whenever she would be alone at her home, he would show up, sexually harass her and rape her.

She was nearly mute because of the pain he was inflicting on her. She told us about her suffering two weeks ago. I couldnt see her in so much pain and decided to confront that bastard.
That guy obviously had no remorse for what he had been doing to my sister. Instead he said he liked to "do" her and that's why keeps coming back to her.
I wanted to attack him but to my surprise my sister did not take my side. Instead she went and hugged him. And said not to hand him to the police. She said he's seen it all and done it plenty of times with her and now she can't do anything because she liked him and still does.

I was shocked. how can she love her own rapist? I can't even file a case because she won't speak against him. what do I do?
Sister in love with her rapist?
15
6