Sexually Assaulted by a close friend, Should I remain friends?

Amanda2
I always let my male friend of 3 years know, I do not want a relationship with him, he decided to remain friends. Said I was his bff.
He assisted me financially once to pay rent, and once when I fell ill. He gives me and my family rides & I am open with him about my life. I give him advice on his crazy family, he called me anytime and I would listen ( (been through 2 breakups with him). I give him gifts on birthdays and on Christmas.

However, yesterday I asked him for a ride from the supermarket, I offered to put gas and he declined. In the car I was discussing that my uterine fibroid gave me a hard, bulge in my lower stomach and I was touching it. He asked to feel it and I said yes, but that sly motherfucker stayed less than 1 sec on the area, and he DESCENDED HIS HAND AND GROPED MY VAGINA. I immediately told him about it, and reminded him this was not the first time he has touched me inappropriately, and that he has promised he would not have done so again. But he laughed saying I don't know him well, that was not a good idea. I remained quiet in the car until I got home , have not spoken to him since.

In September, 2014 he touched my breast without my consent, when I was not paying attention, after he gave me money to help out with my rent. I told him about it he said he was sorry

In February, 2015 he touched my breast without my consent, when I was not paying attention, after he came over to fix my water heater. Again I told him about it, he apologized and cried, said he did not want to lose me as a friend. But now in April 2016 he does this shit.

I feel disrespected and violated. He knows I was sexually abused as a child, and I that I am still sensitive to stuff like that. Why would he do that? I thought he was a genuine friend?

Do you think I should tell him again about it, then distant myself, or just ghost him?
+1 y
I want to thank everyone for the kind and supportive words you have given me. I know I did not want him in my life ever again. I decided to thank him for being there for me in the past and I do not see our friendship moving forward. Still trying to be manipulative he said " I sincerely apologies for making you feel vulnerable and violated"". That is not an apology. Anyways I told him I was done, and he can kiss my ass. Thanks again.
24
10