Should I tell my boyfriend I'm going to have an abortion?

Anonymous
I realize this is a controversial subject, but I'm mostly looking for a guys opinion on how you would feel about this. Found out about a week ago that I'm expecting. Me and my boyfriend are both still in college , we both live at home and are just way to young. We just wouldn't be fit to be parents right now. I've come to the conclusion that having an abortion is what's best for me , and for us. But I haven't told him I'm pregnant yet. I don't want to hurt him , and I'm not the type to lie to him or betray him. I want to tell him , but he's the type of guy who would drop out of college and marry me right away, and devote everything he has to raising our baby. It's one of the things that I love most about him , but i just don't want him to ruin his life for me. I want to get married and have kids with him someday but just not now. I guess my question is do I tell him about the pregnancy before or after I have the abortion? Or do I tell him at all? I completely see how he should have a say in this as well , but I'm worried he won't back down and we'll end up making a bad decision and ruining our lives.
Should I tell my boyfriend I'm going to have an abortion?
Add Opinion